Thank you for taking time to learn a little bit more about me.
I am Heather B. Smith and I was born and raised right outside of Atlanta, Georgia. In 1995 I moved to Orlando, FL after my Dad got a job pastoring a church. Shortly after that move I took my first design class and ultimately fell in love with graphic design.
I graduated in 2007 with my bachelors of science degree from Full Sail University with a focus on digital arts and design and I had the privilege of working for companies such as T-3, The New York Times, and Exhibit-E.
I truly believe that God gave me this talent and it’s my passion to help churches and nonprofits fully reach their potential for the kingdom.
- I got married at 20 and have been married for 16 years
- I have 3 kids, 2 boys, and a girl
- I’ve lived in 4 states, GA, FL, NY, NJ
- I love to travel
- I do not drink coffee
- Listing categories Graphic Design & Branding / Websites / Marketing / Logo Design / Sermon Series Artwork / Social Media Graphics / Squarespace / WordPress / Social Media
- City Douglasville, GA
- Location / Region United States/ Georgia
- Website heatherbsmith.com/
- Active Since 2007
- Education Full Sail University
- Available on retainer? Yes
- Minimum Project Cost $300